Monday, December 20, 2010

The Lord of All Beginnings

 MAHA GANAPATHI

"Wherever there is Ganesha, there is Success and Prosperity" 
"Wherever there is Success and Prosperity, there is Ganesha"

As the lord of beginnings and eliminator of obstacles, traditionally HE is honored with affection at the start of any ritual or ceremony.  Ganesha is the first icon placed into any new home or abode. By calling on HIM, people believe that HE will come to their aid and grant them success in their endeavors. HE is considered the God of intellect and wisdom. As the "Patron of Letters", HE is invoked at the beginning of any writing.
 
I prostrate myself and keep my head on the Lotus Feet of the Muzhu Mudar Kadavul SRI SIDDHI BUDDHI sameda SRI SIDDHI VINAYAGA SWANY and start writing my blog.
May HE guide me to write continuously with the flow of Ganges.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment