Sunday, April 1, 2012

Back on pedestal ...

Today is an highly auspicious day. Pushya Nakshtra falls on Sunday.
And also my first son's birthday.

I'm back on pedestal. Writings to continue.

Refreshing with my Best Wishes for my son on his birthday. He completes 32 and afreshes 33.

How can I ever forget the moment when I took my son in my arms for the very first time?
Every year his Birthday reminds of this beautiful moment and I find tears rolling down my cheeks.

On this special day, I pray to God that HE blesses my son with good health and happiness in life.

May this Birthday brings him joy, love, prosperity and wisdom for yet another wonderful year of life. He deserves the best.

May he  receive more love and affection, 
May he be blessed with more talent, 
May his heart be filled with love and compassion.

May this Birthday brings him loads of joyful and sweet memories in his life. 

May he have a great and successful year ahead. 

May he touch all his dreams. 

My dear son,
Your mom joins me in wishing you A Very Happy Birthday.
God bless you. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment