Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Father's envisions ...

 Even before I became a father, I envisioned activities I look forward to share with my son.

A few to share on public platform ...

Holding him for the first time
To know what it means to be a father, to be responsible for another life, and I'm never the same from that moment on.

Going camping
A second childhood to enjoy activities with my son that I enjoyed with my dad.

Attending his college graduation
Few moments in a young man’s life hold as great a sense of promise and maturity than the day he goes from the campus out into the world. It brings with it a shared feeling of accomplishment for both father and son.

Finding a bride for him
Naturally, a dad wants to find a wife and lifelong companionship for his son. It’s the next stage in the Circle of Life.

Spending time with my grandchildren
Speaking of the circle of life, here it comes full-circle, with father and son becoming grand-father and father. 

God blessed me with two sons.

Holding for 1st time ..
How can I ever forget the moment when I hold my sons in my arms for the very first time? Every time I see them that reminds of this beautiful moment and I find tears rolling down my cheeks.

Going outing ...
Had been to Kutralam Five Falls when they were on 10 and to Mysore Brindavan when they were on 20. These things still afresh at heart. They are now 30 and have their own spaces.  It's not wist to expect them also.  
But I go out very often with them on dreams. To every inch of this earth.

Attending Graduation ...
Away from Motherland during my 1st son's Engineering Graduation.
Been there in the auditorium when my 2nd son got Masters Degree and enjoyed that golden feeling.

Finding bride ..
Both my sons have identified their brides themselves. And I just solemnised.
I missed the thrill and the supremacy.

Grandchildren ...
Will the God make Full-Circle? Will I get that highly cherishable moment of holding my grand-children? Is the next generation on the anvil?
I have the snaps of me sitting on my grandpa's lap and my father holding my two sons. 
Will I be in a snap wherein my grandchildren sitting on my shoulders?

No comments:

Post a Comment