Monday, April 15, 2013

"இறைவனின் பிரம்படியில் சத்தம் கேட்பதில்லை"


I'm running 61 now.

For first 55 years, I had my time with no conflicting of opinions and no brickbats. Almost all these years I had a very smooth passage through relatives, friends, colleagues, neighbors, and even unknown. In fact, been classified as an inoffensive harmless 'jandhu'.

But for past 5 years, a complete total contradictory scenario. Anything and everything is on conflict of opinion, tons and tons of brickbats. Passage is only through uneven and irregular surface with thorns and nails. Even two or three passages have put "prohibited" banners. " Dont go to him, he will steer the ship into rough sea and sink you" - a comment too.

Why, what made the vast difference?

Nothing but INACTIVENESS, both physical and mental. There is a Saying: 'Empty brain is Devils Workshop'. I am true example.

First 55 years, I was always on run. To study, to get employment, to marry, to maintain family, to give sound education to sons, to own a house, to get life-partners for sons. No time to sit and relax. Brain was always on alhorithms and body was vey active.

For past 5 years I am living a King's Life. Courtesy, my two sons. My room, cot, TV, AC. All exceedingly great size. High comfort and rich luxury. First son is flooding me with latest gadgets. iPadz, Mobiles, Laptops. Car with Chauffeur for exclusive use. Take travel, upper class ac coach for overnight journeys and flight for others. Food only at Class Restaurants.

End-result. My brain corroded and body degenerated. By attending all functions and by speaking with people day in and day out, tendency towards gossiping has steeply grown. Cultivated a venomous attitude of comparing, complaining, nagging, poking, pinpointing, and what-not in this generic. Listening, analyzing, contemplating, adjusting, et al have been vanished into thin-air.

Apart, heeding blindly the close-knitted ladies' words and executing actions on it have put my life in jeopardy and callousness situation. This even led me to an altercation with my own son.

And also an ugly uncivilsed inhuman habit has been seeded. Projecting the family-members' negativeness & weakness on Public-Platform like Blog, Twitter, Facebook. I myself is not a pure perfect. I myself do have lot of negative qualities. But as if I am supreme, I did mention the others' negatives. This is nothing but an indecent barbaric cruel mentality.

For anything and everything, there is a Line & Limit. God has shown me the Door. The Destiny's Secret is finally revealed at an abnormal price, everything became too late.

If the God closes the door, no man can open and if HE opens the door, no man can close..

I remember my father's sayings:
"When you fall in any way, don't see the place where you fell instead see the place from where you slipped. Life is about correcting mistakes."


எந்த அநியாயமும் தண்டிக்கப் படாமல் போவதில்லை. சில தண்டனைகள் உடனடியாகக் கிடைக்காமல் போகலாம். ஆனால் கர்மபலன் என்பது காலம் கழிந்தாவது வட்டியும் முதலுமாகக் கிடைக்கக் கூடியதே. அது சில சமயங்களில் நம் கண்ணிற்குப் படாமல் இருக்கலாம், கருத்திற்கு எட்டாமல் இருக்கலாம். ஆனால் வினை விதைத்தவன் வினை அறுக்காமல் போனதாக சரித்திரம் இல்லை.

பாபங்களைச் செய்யாமல் கொஞ்சம் கொஞ்சமாக திருத்திக் கொண்டு நியமத்தோடு வாழ இறைவனின் அருள கிடைக்க வேண்டிக்கொள்கிறேன்.

அடியேன் அறிந்தும் அறியாமலும் தெரிந்தும் தெரியாமலும் செய்த சகல பிழைகளையும் பொறுத்துக் காத்து ரட்சிக்க வேணும் பகவானே.


Grace me, my Lord, that I always be your chosen instrument in making a difference in the world. Bless me to make my life your message.

2 comments:

  1. A man who has realized his mistake is a great man. God bless you, Adyaksh Kalajith

    ReplyDelete